As Halloween approaches once again we are campaigning to raise awareness of the plight of witches.
Our mission is to re home every witch in our care by Halloween.
That’s why for a limited period only we are reducing the cost of Witch adoptions.
Every witch comes with a re-homing pack containing:
Care of Witches fact sheet
Fairy Sanctuary Story
Details of re homing a witch can be found on our face book page www.facebook.com/fairysanctuary
Often feared and misunderstood witches can lead lonely lives.
We are trying to set the record straight and ensure these enchanting girls all find new homes this Halloween.
Read how your life will improve 3 fold with a rescue witch in your home!
We all have a life purpose and witches take this responsibility more seriously than most.
The role of the witch is to smooth out life’s lumps and bumps and help people.
With little or no thanks from the humans they try to help, they never ask for anything in return.
We cannot emphasize enough that it should be considered lucky have a witch in your home.
If that witch is well provided for then your luck increases three fold!
Our mission is to educate people and get as many lucky witches into homes as possible.
Each witch we re home comes with a care sheet and interesting facts to help you settle her in.
Tips for care of witches
- Witches have a natural tendency to collect twigs for broomsticks. Make sure there is an undisturbed pile readily available. This may also attract hedgehogs who are favorite friends of witches.
- Keep your mirrors in a safe place. Witches are attracted to mirrors and use them to increase the power of spell. Your witch may want to start a collection.
- Witches are not to be trusted in the same room as toads or bats unattended. EVER!
- Don’t allow a witch to eat more than she can lift in one sitting. She may be prone to comfort eating.
- Witches love cooking but are nervous around fires so if your witch lives in the kitchen keep her well way from the cooker.
- It is your witches duty to take the first pint from every brewing and the first cake from every baking to prevent occult forces from using them against people. Remember your witch takes her responsibilities seriously so always allow her the opportunity to display her loyalty in this way.
- Spells are a means of creative visualization. Positive spells are another word for blessings. Your witch will help you in manifesting your hearts desires. Always be clear with your intentions and thank your witch for her help.
- Negative spells are called hexes or curses. Take care with your thoughts and words. If your witch picks up on negative vibes she may become distressed or confused. In an effort protect you she may try to perform ill advised magic with unpredictable consequences.
- The gathering of plants for spells is usually done at full moon which is the time the active ingredients are at their most potent. Take time to place your witch where she can watch the moon cycles and prepare for her harvest.
- If re homing a single witch do try to spend as much time with her as possible. The addition of a familiar such as a cat or teddy bear will keep her company during the times you have to leave her alone.
- Add to your coven as soon as you can .As mentioned previously 2 witches will argue so always introduce a 3rd.If you have to leave 2 witches alone always keep them in separate rooms.
- Foxgloves, also known as witches glove or fairy gloves have saved the lives of many people suffering from heart conditions. Remember that witches are here to serve us and are great healers. Meditate regularly on your special gifts and blessings. This will make your witch feel she is making a valuable contribution by assisting you in your life’s purpose.
- Take time to grow and study plants. Whilst a fairy will assist in caring for the plants, a witch will help you appreciate their natural properties.
- Your witch will always bring good luck with her if she is well provided for the luck will increase 3 fold.
Join our growing community of foster carers and give a rescue witch a second chance today
Visit us on www.facebook.com/fairysanctuary
and leave a message or email thefairysanctuary(at)gmail.com replace (at) with the @ sign